ISCO 08 Code 4321 Stock clerks
Stock clerks maintain records of goods produced and production materials received, weighed, issued, dispatched or put into stock.
- arranging and controlling receipt and dispatch of goods and keeping relevant records;
- maintaining stock records, verifying issue of goods, estimating needs and making requisitions of new stocks;
- receiving, storing and issuing tools, spare parts, or various equipment and maintaining relevant records;
- weighing goods received, issued, produced, or dispatched and maintaining relevant records;
- compiling inventories of furniture and other items received for storage.
Examples of the occupations classified here:
- Clerk, freight/dispatching
- Clerk, freight/receiving
- Clerk, stock/records
- Clerk, stock/storeroom
- Clerk, weighing
(NCvB; Mei 2010)