ISCO 08 Code 4416 Personnel clerks
Personnel clerks maintain and update personnel records such as information on transfers and promotions, performance evaluations, employee leave taken and accumulated, salaries, qualifications and training.
- updating information on, employment history, salaries, performance evaluations, qualifications and training and leave taken and accumulated;
- initiating records for newly appointed workers and checking records for completeness;
- processing applications for employment and promotions and advising applicants of results;
- receiving and answering inquiries about employment entitlements and conditions;
- sending out job applications and announcements of job openings and job examinations;
- maintaining and updating manual and computerized filing and registration systems, and compiling and preparing reports and documents relating to personnel activities;
- storing and retrieving personnel records and files on request.
Examples of the occupations classified here:
- Assistant, human resource
- Clerk, human resource
(NCvB; Mei 2010)