ISCO 08 Code 4226 Receptionists (general)
Receptionists (general) receive and welcome visitors, clients, or guests and respond to enquiries and requests including arranging for appointments.
- receiving and welcoming visitors, guests or clients;
- making appointments for clients;
- dealing with telephone requests for information or appointments;
- directing clients to appropriate location or person;
- supplying information pamphlets, brochures or forms.
Examples of the occupations classified here:
- Medical office receptionist
- Medical secretary - 3344
- Hotel receptionist - 4224
(NCvB; Mei 2010)