ISCO 08 Code 333 Business services agents
Business service agents establish contacts to sell various business services such as advertising space in the media, carry out customs clearance activities ensuring that necessary documents are in order, match jobseekers with vacancies, find workers for employers, arrange contracts for the performance of athletes, entertainers and artists, as well as for the publication of books, the production of plays, or the recording, performing and sale of music, plan and organize conferences and similar events.
Tasks performed usually include:
- Carrying out customs clearing procedures for exports or imports;
- arranging and coordinating conference and event services, such as conference facilities, catering, signage, displays, audiovisual and computer equipment, accommodation, transport and social events, for participants;
- matching jobseekers with vacancies;
- finding workers for vacant posts for employers;
- showing real estate properties to be sold or leased to prospective buyers or tenants and explaining terms of sale or conditions of rent or lease;
- selling by auction various kinds of property, cars, commodities, livestock, art, jewellery and other objects;
- arranging contracts for performers and performances.
(NCvB; Mei 2010)